Our Aspire students are offered a broad and balanced curriculum to enable a well-rounded individual intellectually, socially and emotionally. They will be equipped with the skills and knowledge for learning – literacy, numeracy, communication, creativity and an appreciation of the world around them. They will be able to appreciate human endeavour and achievement.
In line with our service vision, mission & objectives, our intention is to:
- Ensuring academic challenge, support and enthusiasm for learning
- Creating structures and spaces that allow relationships to thrive
- Developing individuals who are empathetic and articulate, confident and resilient
- Personal, social, health and citizenship education
- Appropriate information and guidance on the world of work
- Students to gain at least one accredited qualifications in a core subject in Year 9