Every child in reception, year one and year two will be given a free nutritious meal at lunch time.
- infant pupils in maintained infant and primary schools
- free schools
- schools for pupils with special educational needs
- and pupil referral units
Covid-19: During the closure of all schools – PLEASE NOTE: Only if you're in receipt or now qualify for Free school meals, the school will issue vouchers per child.
If you do not meet the below qualifying criteria you will not receive any vouchers. The vouchers are not being issued to children who receive Universal infant free meals(Reception – Year 2)
Only make the application If you meet the eligibility criteria for Free school meals. ALL voucher queries need to be discussed with your child’s school once we have authorised.
Your children are entitled to free school meals if you receive one of the below benefits:
- Income Support
- Income-based Jobseeker's Allowance
- Income-related Employment and Support Allowance
- Universal Credit and have an annual income of no more than £7,400
- Child Tax Credit, but not entitled to a Working Tax Credit and have an annual income (as assessed by the Inland Revenue) of no more than £16,190
- Guaranteed Element of State Pension Credit
- or are being supported by the National Asylum Support Service (NASS)
Applications for free school meals cannot be backdated. If you are entitled to free school meals, please click on the link below:
Children in other school years
- If you are on certain benefits and have children in schools maintained by us, you may be able to claim for free school meals.
- If you have children in a school which is not maintained by us, you should ask the school about how to apply for free school meals.
Telephone: 020 3949 7743