The provision is funded from the borough’s DSG, by the AWPU, Pupil Premium, SEN and SLA with schools.
Referral criteria is permanent exclusion, managed transfers, the Local Authority Pupil Co-ordination Panel (PCP),
Medical Referrals into CATE or Home Tuition or from the Special Education Needs Panel and Fair Access.
Woodbridge Park is based in the following areas:
- KS1 – ‘Rainbow Centre’ Based in the annexe of the KS4 site, Wood Lane, Isleworth
- KS2 – The Bridge based on the site of Fairholme School, Bedfont
- KS3 – Syon Park, Isleworth
- KS4 – Wood Lane, Isleworth
- CATE – based KS3 site, Syon Park, Isleworth
Additionally there is Hospital School provision within the Starlight Ward West Middlesex Hospital and Home
Tuition which is delivered from CATE. With the closure of Ealing and Hammersmith A&E the numbers of beds
will increase at West Middlesex Hospital.